Referral Program Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the Referral Program offered by OTRT Designs.
- To be eligible for the referral program, both the referrer and the referee must reside within 10 miles from each other.
- The referrer must be an existing customer of OTRT Designs.
- Both the referrer and the referee must place an order with a total value of £1,250.00 or more to qualify for the referral program benefits.
- The referrer will receive a unique referral code upon placing the order.
- The referee must use the provided referral code during the order placement process for the referral to be valid.
- The referral discount can be redeemed by the referrer on the order in progress (not completed) or on a future order if placed within 2 years from the date of the first order.
- The referral discount will only be applied once the referee's order is placed, and the order value is £1,250.00 or more.
- Both the referrer and the referee will receive a 5% discount on their respective orders.
- The discount will be applied to the total order value after any other discounts or promotions have been applied.
- The discount is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash or any other form of credit.
- OTRT Designs reserves the right to modify or terminate the referral program at any time without prior notice. Please contact us to enquire about currently running promotions: 0203 761 4105.
- OTRT Designs may disqualify any participant found to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
- OTRT Designs is not responsible for any technical malfunctions, errors, or delays that may impact the referral process.
- By participating in the referral program, participants agree to receive communications from OTRT Designs regarding the program.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom, and any disputes will be resolved in the courts of the United Kingdom.
By participating in the referral program, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.